1 vanilla cake mix or home made in 9x11 pan
1 pkg. strawberry jello (4 serving size)
water for jello as directed on pkg.
1 envelope whipped topping mix
1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding (4 cup size)
1 1/2 C cold milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Dissolve Jello in 3/4 C boiling water
2.Add to 1/2 C cold water (set aside at room temp.)
3. Bake cake according to directions in long pan
4. Poke deep holes through top of warm cake (while still in pan) with toothpick about 1 inch apart.
Slowly pour Jello into holes
5. Refrigerate while preparing topping
7. In a chilled deep bowl mix 1 envelope whipped topping mix with 1 pkg. pudding, 1-1/2 C. cold milk and vanilla until stiff (3-8 min.) Immediately frost cake.
8. Store in refrigerator until cold/serve cold