- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 2 pkg. Oreo Cookies
- 3 large box chocolate pudding
(for an extra touch use chocolate mint chip pudding)
Make the pudding using 1 c. less milk than pkg. directions indicate.
Mix the crushed cookies into the pudding.
Fold the Cool Whip into the mixture.
Top with gummy worms and your done.
Makes a large bowl of pudding
Note: This is a great recipe for a group of kids. Even though the ingredients are few it can be broken down in many steps by passing the bowl around the table and allowing each kid to
- Open, pour pudding mixture
- Add milk 1 cup at a time, mixing each cup in after it's poured
- Separate the cookies; one zip bag per kid
- Each kid crushes and adds his/her own cookies
- Divide the Cool Whip up between kids and add to the mixture